Tuesday, May 24, 2005

About Me: I will never forget...

I will never forget, for it is the form that I live from today, where I studied at a small technical college when I learned about the Soul. Not from the school itself, but from an instructor I met along the path. This was not specifically religious learning; it presented itself as psychology. There was excitement in every new twist of perspective and a thrill at every new insight. None of it could be proved, and the pragmatic and academic worlds had little interest in what we were doing. It was all based on imagination rather than fact. Yet this learning meant everything to me. It gave me my life work, and it also taught me how to live.
The pursuit of mystical participation in life goes further than the materialistic quest for knowledge. Although mysterious teachings and tales do not offer clear answers, they do take us to a solid place where we can live with considerable wisdom.

Jay Bailey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home